domenica 28 aprile 2013

in Inaka @ Solaris Island

Pyramid Cafe' and Tanalois Art 

at Solaris Island
have the pleasure to invite you
to the opening of the photographic exhibition by

in Inaka





Inauguration exposure: Sunday May 5th 1 :30 pm SLT -22.30 IT



End show: Sunday May 12







*************
Biography in Inaka
*************
I have been in sl about three years...is not as big experience as it could be....but one day i was listening Andreas Vollenweider's song "Pilgrim"...and to my mind came thought- why should not give the name to my exhibition- Pilgrim? Because all those years...i had different thoughts, feelings, senses, emotions expressions...all was going around and making circles of circumstances in my mind and heart...like a journey of expressions.
I don't have the second life or third life..i am happy to live one life...and i feel very thankful for the opportunity to travel in this virtual place in my free time.This journey means to me much and i appreciate it and i feel really thankful to all my friends and people i have met there..in my travelling...
In rl I was study at Art Academy and for me is pleasure to express myself everywhere....
And i hope you will enjoy my wonderful journey in this virtual world......everyone of us is as Pilgrim in our minds...just we all have different journey but not less wonderful like the others...

in Inaka
-------------------------------------------------------------------
PILGRIM

You set me free
Under my father's tree
Gently lifted all
My shadows

Here where I stand
With only a handful of you
Weighing less than a sparrow
Yet more than my life

First of my days
You sent me off
On to this journey to become
A Pilgrim on the path of love

You will be the mountains I will climb
You will the rivers I will cross
I will be the voice to tell your tale

You will be the beggar I will feed
You will be the dragon I will calm
And I will be the voice to tell your tale
And I shall not be sad...

In the garden of hope
Far from songs of pride and victory
You kept a place
For the simple melodies

Broken, the wings
Shattered, the dreams
And still you're walking strong
You've always been
The Pilgrim on the path of love

You will be the desert I will cross
You will be the storm that I will ride
I will be the voice ot tell your tale

You will be the rivers I will cross
You will be the mountains I will climb
I will be the voice to tell your tale

You will be the words that I will find
You will be the strength to still be kind
And I shall not be sad....


Andreas Vollenweider

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento