venerdì 24 gennaio 2014

Maloe Vansant and Burk Bode Interview

pcart



The Exhibitions about The Seven Deadly Sins , hosted by Pyramid Café art ‘s Galleries continue.



Every month a sin!

Sunday January, 19th Maloe and Burk have carried out the photo exhibition called “Gluttony “.



I asked them some questions, so the artists replied…


LaMorgh : Sinning Gluttony: what is it for you?

Burk : The most common sin nowadays. We lost the meter, instinct and common sense for being humble in our needs. We are gluttons in the use of natural resurces to achieve what we think are our daily needs.

Maloe : Heaps of chocolate , can’t stand this , I am a chocaddict.


LaMorgh : Take pictures on this topic did you intrigue? This is the first time did you experimente something like this?


Burk : Yes, the topic is always intriguing. No, the seven deadly sins are a topic that crossed my way in SL fairly often. It was topic of several competitions I took part in and some of the sins where part of the weekly Masterminds Challenge I join when I have time.


Maloe : No, I made already some pictures of the 7 sins and one of them was gluttony, those intrigues me.



LaMorgh : Gluttony sin: Does it always refer to the sexual scope?

Burk : Of course not, when you look at the pictures we made you see gluttons of all kinds. The sexual aspect of it is only the best to visualize aspect of gluttony ;-)

Maloe : Not always, food too, shoes and handbags probably too. Lust for live I call it.

LaMorgh : In some pictures we see a pig. Why did you choose this animal associating it to sin Gluttony?

Burk : Because I found it in my inventory. Ok, there is more…. Pigs are gluttons in a wonderful natural way. They don’t feel guilt or shame for being immoderate and self-indulgent. So if you wanna show gluttony in an excessive way without any self-control, the pig is the perfect fabulous creature for it.

Maloe : Because pigs come very close to men.

LaMorgh : You’ve carried out this exhibition together: did you plan it in every single detail or did you only follow your personal ispiration?

Burk : Both. A part we planned together and a part was the personal inspiration of her and me.

Maloe : Most of the time we work individual, we talk all our pictures tru, show our work to eachother and ask how he or she think about it.

LaMorgh : If I talk to you about Gluttony, what do you think by instinct?

Burk : That we should first make clear what we are talking about. Because gluttony is the most misunderstood topic. Everybody has a different idea what the concept gluttony means.

Maloe : Gluttony is for me food, food, food and sex is the second place.

LaMorgh : Among the 7 Deadly Sins if you had been able to choose, which would you most stimulated in the field of photography?

Burk : Lust.

Maloe : I would have chosen Lust , but maybe good Paola did this , mine would be all censored… LOL

LaMorgh : Among the 7 Deadly Sins which is that do you feel to have?

Burk : Absolutely none. I’m perfect and would never sin in any way.

Maloe : well Gluttony is on top, I want lots from everything.

**************************

Sunday Janauary 26th, in the Maloe and Burk’s Exhibition, Fabio78 in Live concert.

We wait for you, at Pyramid Cafè!

Kiss

LaMorgh










via WordPress http://ift.tt/KVgJS3

1 commento: